4th in the series.
Magic Cord (light & sound)
Features Santa giving Dasher a little bite. Hear Santa preparing Dasher for the Christmas Eve journey as music from "Jingle Bells" plays and lights move to the beat.
Dialogue: "Ho, Ho, Ho, eat up now Dasher. We got an awful lot of toys to deliver tonight and I need you in tip-top form for take off. Ho, Ho, Ho."
Connect this ornament to the Magic Cord to see the continuous light effect. Press the button to watch it lead all of the ornaments connected to the cord in a synchronized sound and light show!
Hallmark's Magic Cord power source is Required (sold separately).
- Artist: Tom Best, Robert Chad, Joanne Eschrich, and Jim Kemme
- Released: 2014 (Ornament Premiere)
- Retail Price: $29.95 USA/$38.99 CAN
- Material(s): plastic
- Dimensions: 3.68" w. x 5.62" h. x 3.12" d.
- SKU: QX9023
- Produced in: China
- Production Date(s):
NOTE: Look for past Keepsake Ornament designs that are incorporated into the design including:
- Dasher – ’13 Father Christmas Reindeer, Limited Edition (QXE3762)
Featured on base (counter-clockwise):
- ’12 Life’s a Hoot with Sisters (QXG4734), ’13 Whoo-Hooo for Charter Members (QXC4734)
- ’10 Puppy Love, 20th in the series. (QX8126)
- ’10 Sweet Treat Elf (QXM9073)