Home Forums Digital Dream Book Site News Welcome to the new Digital Dream Book website!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, my name is Abigail, I’m here to share updates with you about our brand-new website. You can call me Abi for short!

If you were familiar with our old site, you’ll feel right at home with our Latest News tab, which is available at the top of our website on every page. We spruced up the news with a few extra features that we couldn’t do on the old site to make it a bit more fun. For instance, if you’re looking for the latest news about the Keepsake Ornament Club, then just click on that link in the left-hand column of the Latest News page and we’ll fetch nothing but club news for you!  Sorry, we can’t fetch your slippers though.

Sometimes a news article is just too long to fit on our main news page. When that happens, just click on on the title of the article and you’ll be taken to a page just for that article. While you’re there, scroll to the bottom and leave a comment about it. Is that sneak peek of next year’s Puppy Love going to be your favorite? If so, share with everyone why! (Personally 2011 was my favorite.)

One of the things we weren’t able to bring from the old website were the colors… I’m sure you’re as disappointed about that as we are!

I’ll be sharing more about our new site soon and will continually be sharing our progress on the site—what we’ve finished, what we are working on and what’s next… it’s still a work in progress… Hit the Subscribe button at the top of this column if you’d like to stay in the loop!

Abigail

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.