Home Forums Off Topic (OT) scammer using Digital Dream Book

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

This is a copy of email I received.

sow sent you a new message: “hi”

“My name is Rejoice please contact me at ( [email protected] ) i have something very important i want to discuss with you through email address because not regular here okay”

Go to the discussion to reply or catch up on the conversation.

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM DIGITAL DREAMBOOK: This is an Email Notification of a Private Message you received on our site. The sender is not aware of your email address, unless you’ve publicly posted it. If this is a SPAM message, please FORWARD it immediately to: [email protected]

• Michele Bulger

I received 4 messages from this person today. Some of them said “sow sent you a new message” and some of them said “sow1 sent you a new message”.

• MaryAnn Fritz

I received the same message

• Doris

I also received the message to forward to [email protected].  I sent an e-mail in the contact section to find out if this was a legitimate forward, but have not received an answer.  Did any of you forward the e-mail to that address?

• Denise Childs

Two of my friends and I, who are all members of this site, received the same email. we all forwarded our emails to [email protected]. I did not receive any response to the email I forwarded, but one of my friends did get a reply that the person who sent the message was removed as a member of  the Digital Dreambook website.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.