Home Forums Hallmark Discussion Ornament Bundle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I was on facebook and some were complaining that people who bought the club ornament bundle had no right to complain about what we got. We had no right to expect anything for our money and if we got crap to just be thankful. That’s why I came here because I need to VENT.

If you got crap why should you be thankful? It’s not like I was making a donation to a pet shelter and got a token of appreciation in return.

I’m seeing people who got 2-3 very valuable repaints or sought after old series firsts while others got nothing.

Heres my bundle. 2018 Glistening Gift For You. 2019 Glistening Gift For You. Snow Buddies Pin Set.

All 3 of those are free gifts and worth nothing. I spent $40 and got a bundle worth $0 back.

That is below any minimum expectation I had, and not even one three-dimensional ornament which is what I thought Hallmark ornaments were supposed to be. Did those who got 3 repaints have to get 3 repaints, couldn’t they have gotten 1 or 2 so I and others could have at least 1 decent ornament in our boxes?

This says I’m not a valued customer.

• Abigail

Jan, I’m sorry to hear about your bundle.  I would encourage you to call Hallmark, and in particular, let them know you got the pins.  I have heard of others who have had varying degrees of success arguing that it is not an ornament as was promised.  Good luck.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.