Home Forums Digital Dream Book Site News Site Updates

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

We had a software update last night and it seems to have damaged the site’s search function.

Normally you should be able to search the entire site, like ornaments, events, etc. However, right now search only works on Latest News.  I am growling at our software vendor to get it restored quickly.

Abigail

• Abigail

Searching is back to normal… Now if only I could use it to find my squeaky toy.

Abigail

• Abigail

Since the release of the Dream Book, we’ve been busy adding all the fun new ornaments to the site… and we just reached a ROARING milestone!  With tonight’s addition of the Jurassic Park ornament (my tail wags every time I hear that soundtrack!) we now have 350 of the 2019 collection online!

There still are plenty left to go, but there’s time to celebrate our accomplishment tonight with a giant ROAR, at least a very determined WOOF.

Abigail

• Abigail

All of the artists who are currently scheduled to sign at the 2019 KOC Convention in Kansas City now have ornaments pages!  Simply go to an artist’s page (via the “Keepsake Studio Artists” menu) and the scroll down just past their bio.  You will see a long red button that says See Artist’s Name’s Ornaments.  That link will take you to a page to see all of their ornaments we currently have in our database.

Our database is still FAR from complete, but it might be just enough to help you find something to have signed!

Hope you find it useful!
      Abigail

• Abigail

We’ve added an Artist Profile page and Gallery for the newest Keepsake Artist, Gregor Benedetti.

Abigail

• Abigail

We’ve expanded the site just a bit to cover the Hallmark Heritage Figural collection, which most collectors probably know as an annual Santa… but there are a few more you may have missed.  Take a look!

Abigail

• Abigail

We are aware of a problem with our Artist Gallery pages.  We have started the work to repair them, but it will take some time.  Our first priority will be to restore the ALL view for each artist first and then move on to the filters for series, club, etc.

• Abigail

If you are having problems logging in this evening, please try emptying your browser’s cache.  If you received a lockout notice earlier from repeated attempts to login—we went in and manually cleared every one we could find.

Our site was down overnight from a software update, and it’s likely your browser is still trying to use the old code. Emptying the cache will force your browser to grab a new copy of the site. (Otherwise your browser will keep the old code for up to a week.)

If for some reason this does not work for you, or you need help clearing your cache, please email Abigail@TheDigitalDreambook.com with the email address you use for our site and we’ll try to get you back in.

If you need help clearing your cache, please also include the name of your browser (ie, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Chrome, etc) and what you are using (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, etc.).

We currently have over 100 people active and logged into the site, so we can confirm it is working. We can’t wait to get you back on too!

Thank you so much!
      Abigail

• Abigail

Our database experienced some issues today and several parts of the site were knocked off line.  The site was rolled back a day and is now back online.  If you experience any problems please let us know!

Abigail

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.