Home Forums Digital Dream Book Site News New Site Features—Calendar

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

We have two calendars… one is on the front page and is doggone simple, it’s just the major events of the year, like Premiere and Debut.  If there is a national event, it will be there also.

However, there is so much more detail that just can’t fit there!  For that, we have a full-featured Calendar tucked neatly under the Archives menu at the top of every page.  There you’ll find those same major events, plus many more, like Artist Signings and when Comic Con ornaments become available to KOC members, for instance.

If you find yourself in Kansas City, you’ll want to check the calendar for Hallmark Live events and the Hallmarket. Each has full details from the time, location, artists attending, cost and more!

Adding Our Events to YOUR Calendar

If you want to add an entire month’s worth of events, you’ll find a red button marked + Export Events button at the bottom of the month view.  This is compatible with Apple Mac, iPhone, iPad, Windows or Exchange email programs.

If you want to add a single event to your calendar, click on that event.  At the bottom of the event, you can choose either + Google Calendar, if you use Google’s service (perhaps on an Android phone).  Or +ICAL Export, if you use Apple Mac, iPhone, iPad, Windows or Exchange email programs.

Now if only I would have marked on the calendar when and where I buried that last bone…

Abigail

• Moley Brickhouse

I love the new events calendar, especially the countdown to the event. 18 days to Holiday Open House. Oh no, I need 20 to make and remake the shopping list!

• Abigail

I’m so happy you like the countdown calendar, I know it helps keep me on my paws and ready for the next event.
        If you need any suggestions for your shopping list, I’d suggest adopting a Puppy Love at Open House.

Abigail

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.