Home Forums Hallmark Discussion Abigail, you wise and wonderful pup, what have you heard on the VIP bag?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

If anyone can sniff out some scoop,  I trust Abigail might fetch us some news on this.  While navigating this delightful site, I find that there is already a picture up of the ornament gift in the November Open House VIP bag.  Is this a salt and pepper set?  Do you have any other hints yet as to what else might be in the gift bag?

Edited to add:  This was posted on the Yule Log board by tiggerfan who saw a picture of the bag and its contents:

“There is a pair of red and white slipper socks, a tall coffee mug (red with a white snowman on it), two small snowman ornaments (one red and white and the other blue and white holding a broom), a wooden sign (looks wooden in the picture) that has JOY written on it and the “O” is a snowflake, and I think a teatowel that has season’s eatings written on it in red letters. Everything is in a red and white checkered bag.”

• Abigail

Moley, sorry I didn’t get to reply sooner… I’ve been busy chasing down a Mischievous Kitten.  I haven’t been able to track down a photo, but I’ll be sure to share when I do!  Abigail

• Moley Brickhouse

Thank you, Abigail. Good luck with that cat.

• Abigail

Moley, I tracked this down for you… Abigail

• Moley Brickhouse

Oh thank you! I just knew you would find a good picture. Look how nicely the gifts coordinate. That would make a lovely gift for someone. Like me!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.