After logging in successfully, click on your Profile link (found at the bottom left of the home page).
Below the Cover Image and Profile Photo area, you will see a Toolbar that begins with “Activity” and “Profile.”
Click on Profile. On the row directly below, click on Edit.
Directly below you will now see four sections of your Profile that you can edit. “Your Name,” “Contact Information,” “digital Dreamers,” and “About You.”
- Your Name – This section is where you edit your real name that is seen by all members of the site.
- Contact Information – This section is where you edit your address and phone.
- digital Dreamers – Check mark Yes if you want to belong to the local club. (Joining is free.) If you have a Hallmark KOC membership number, please enter it in this tab also.
- About You – This section allows you to share more information about yourself with others, such as your favorite artist, when you started collecting and any personal websites you have.
Along with each field you will see, “This field can be seen by:” These are your privacy options for that particular field. If you wish to change the level of privacy for a field, click its Change button.
- Everyone – If chosen, anyone can see the information in this field, even if they are not registered with the site.
- Only Me – If chosen, only you can see the information on your profile page.
- All Members – If chosen, everyone registered with the site can see information in the field.
- My Friends – If chosen, only registered members you’ve friended on the site can see the information in the field.
Please note your Name is visible to Everyone, the privacy setting of this field cannot be changed.
Any time you make any changes in your Profile, please be sure to click the “Save Changes” button at the bottom before leaving the page!